This is the policy of ZASHA BOUTIQUE for the return, exchange and refund of products.
ZASHA BOUTIQUE want you to be fully satisfied with your purchase, but if you are not, then we offer exchanges, returns and refunds of products pursuant to this Returns Policy.
This policy does not exclude consumers’ rights under the Consumer Guarantees of the Australian Consumer Law and other requirements by law.
Change of mind
If you have changed your mind, we will accept a return or exchange of your product provided:
1. You make your return or exchange request within 30 days of the date of purchase; and
2. You provide proof of purchase and, if required, identification; and
3. The product is still in saleable condition, that is it is unworn or unused with all original sealed packaging or tags attached (including hygiene seals, where applicable); and
4. The item does not have any odour (including deodorant, perfume, body odour, pet or washing powder)
5. The product is not an excluded product (see below).
We will assess your request for an exchange or return due to a change of mind and confirm whether an exchange or return will be offered.
Please note that only price of the product that the customer has paid is refundable for change of mind returns. Freight/Postage/Shipping and delivery charges or gift-wrapping costs are not refundable.
Change of mind returns do not apply to sales to customers we believe to be resellers, including any businesses on a trade or credit account with us, unless otherwise stated in the account terms.
To prevent fraud, abuse and misuse of this policy, we may refuse to accept items returned for change of mind if we identify an unreasonable or excessive return pattern in your shopping, and we may also restrict or refuse future transactions by you.
Excluded change of mind items
We reserve the right to decline returns, exchanges or refunds of the following types of merchandise (except where the product fails to meet a Consumer Guarantee):
1. Custom made, monogrammed, personalised, engraved and altered products;
2. Hosiery, underwear and swimwear;
3. Gift cards or vouchers and store credit; and
4. Any merchandise marked clearance, where the price has been marked down by 50% or more or attaching a tag stating that it is not subject to change of mind returns.
Simply request a refund when using our easy to use Returns Portal and follow the steps. All Refund requests are accompanied by a $9.95 Return Shipping Label Fee (deducted from your refund when processed), which will be deducted from your total refund amount. (All Store Credit Requests have a $0 fee and free shipping label)
If you wish to post the item back at your own cost and not via our return portals label, a full refund of your item can be processed back to your original payment method only.
In the event that you wish to return a garment where you would ordinarily be entitled to a store credit or exchange, you may seek, or we may offer you a refund. Such refund is at our sole discretion.
In determining whether a refund is appropriate in the circumstances, we will apply a common sense approach to every refund sought on a case by case basis.
There is no guarantee that a refund will be issued and we reserve the right to decline any refund sought, or where a store credit or exchange is more appropriate and available pursuant to this Policy.
Consumer guarantees and defects
Consumers are entitled to certain guarantees (called the Consumer Guarantees) in respect of defects and faults in goods and services sold in Australia.
The time applicable to Consumer Guarantees differs depending on the nature of the product, its price and any representations made at the time of purchase. If you believe an item is faulty or defective, you must contact us and seek an assessment as soon as possible.
If the product has a major defect, you are entitled to request either a repair, replacement or refund, or you may keep the product and ask for compensation for any reduction in value. If the product has only a minor or repairable defect, we can choose to either repair the product or, at our discretion, we may replace the product or give you a refund, and we will make our selection within a reasonable time.
You will still be required to supply proof of purchase and, if required, identification. On receiving a product, you are responsible for inspecting the goods and reporting any defects. We may decline a repair, refund or exchange where the item is damaged through misuse, neglect or abnormal use.
Postage and delivery costs for returning defective products will be paid by us once the products have been received and accepted by us.
Proof of purchase
Refunds, exchanges or repair requests for any reason will only be considered where you provide proof of purchase documents, which may be in the form of:
1. Receipt tax invoice (order confirmations only will not be accepted); and/or
2. Original return/exchange receipt/gift receipt.
Please note that we are not responsible for locating or providing your proof of purchase. You must supply proof of purchase to an extent that we can reasonably validate.
Our Consumer Guarantees apply in favour of all consumers who purchase our products via an authorised reseller. Proof of purchase from an authorised reseller qualifies as proof of purchase with us. Please check our website for our list of authorised resellers or enquire with us before making a purchase.
If you are making a gift purchase we can provide you a gift receipt that the recipient can use as proof of purchase on request either in store or by emailing us at our contact details on our website.
Refunds (if approved) will always be given via the same form of tender of purchase. For example:
1. if you purchased an item with a credit card, you must present the same credit card;
2. if you purchased an item via Paypal™, Apple Pay™, Samsung Pay™, Google Pay™ or another account payment method, refund will be made to the account where possible or if not possible then to credit card linked to that account;
3. for purchases made using store credit or gift card, we will refund in store credit or new gift card; and
4. for purchases where a credit facility such as AfterPay™ is used, the refund will be provided to the same facility where possible and if not in store credit (unless otherwise required by law).
If you are exchanging an item for an item of lesser value, the balance value will be provided in store credit or gift card. Any promotional offers or discounts received in the original order will not be applied to exchanges or new purchases.
Store credit and gift cards
At all times if you are unable to present or use the same tender of purchase in connection with a refund, or if there are any other conditions of refund or exchange which cannot be met (such as proof of purchase) then we may choose to provide a refund via store credit or gift card (unless otherwise required by law).
Please note the expiry date of store credit and gift cards, as a replacement or refund will not be provided, unless required by law.
Our gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash, a different brand, denomination or type of gift card or for another tender or discount.
Further information about our gift cards and store credit terms is set out in our Gift Card and Store Credit Policy.
Gift or bonus items and bundle offers
Where merchandise is purchased with a gift or bonus offer, the gift or bonus must also be returned (unless otherwise stated). In the case of bundle offers, including items with accessories, all items within the bundle must be returned. If you are unable to comply with this requirement, or the additional goods are not in saleable condition, the value of any available refund will be reduced by the value of the items not returned or not in saleable condition.
We will always consider and endeavour to approve any requests for product exchange, including due to size or other unexpected product issues. However, product exchange is subject to availability and we may need to issue a refund, or store credit, instead.
Product exchanges are the subject of the same conditions as any other product return under this policy.
Identification and customer details
To prevent fraud, abuse and misuse of this policy, we reserve the right to require evidence of your identity when making a return, refund or exchange. You may be asked to present photo identification (for example drivers licence or passport) and we may take a copy of that identification and / or record your name, identification type, identification number and expiry date and verify your signature. Acceptable identification must include your full name with an expiry date at least one day in the future.
How to make a return
As we do not presently have fixed store locations, returns must be made through the post.
To return an item via post:
1. Follow the prompts on our easy to use Return Portal or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return or refund explaining your reason(s
2. Follow the steps in the easy to use Returns Portal. We will assess your claim or approve your return pending assessment, and in such case if processing manually we may email you a Return Form and a Postage Paid Returns Slip;
3. Download, print and fill in the Return Form;
4. Put the Return Form with the items that you are returning into a suitable parcel and affix the Postage Paid Return Slip on the parcel; and
5. Drop your parcel into your nearest Australia Post outlet.
Take note that should your request for refund or exchange be declined, we will return your item to you via standard post. We reserve the right to charge return postage costs for declined refund or exchange items or if you are returning an item because you’ve changed your mind (where a change of mind return is approved).
Please ensure that your item has been securely packaged as we may decline return on an item that is damaged. Please also ensure that you have read the remainder of this Returns Policy and tell us if there is any other matter of concern, for example, if you are unable to supply proof of purchase, identification or if the product has been used, tags are missing or seals are broken.
If you are unsatisfied with our response to a request for return or refunds, you may wish to make a complaint to us. Please refer to our Complaints Handling Policy.